Friday, January 30, 2009

No Rest For The Addicted

After a pretty busy week, I'm looking forward to the weekend. My days have been long as hell, and the weather is kicking my ass. Plus the bus took forever today, so my nuts ended up somewhere in my stomach. Definitely making some plans for beer pong tonight, like whoa.

Paid Dues Festival



I'm not even an Atmosphere fan and I can appreciate this monstrous line up. Tech N9ne?! Are you kidding me? Bring this to Chicago or at least within driving distance.
I would kill to be there. It's also great to see Tech getting some real recognition within the industry. They can't keep him out anymore!

Visit for more info: http://www.guerillaunion.com/paiddues/

50 Cent Fights Terrorism

This game was announced a while back and I remember thinking it was the most ridiculous premise for a video game ever.Rapper 50 Cent is somewhere in the Middle East ( I'm assuming) and is pitted against terrorists and armies. I do not even know where to begin with this one. I'll let you judge for yourself. Personally, I cant wait until we get a Kanye West video game in which he must battle religious figures for supremacy.


Lil Wayne Performs "Prom Queen" Live
Weezy hates you, but you love him.


That's all I have for you today, maybe after tonight I'll have a story or two to share along with some pictures.

My President Is Black

No comments:

Post a Comment